nourishing our wild and precious lives
with individuals and groups.
Creative nature activities
for children and teens.
Reconnect with nature and
realign your inner compass.
A little more about me
I earned my M.Div. from Emory University’s Candler School of Theology where my studies focused on progressive and liberation theologies. While at Candler I engaged deep study of pastoral counseling, contemplative practices, constructivist pedagogy and a myriad of soulful shenanigans.
Since 2008, I’ve led hundreds of hours of in person and online spiritual practices in forests, parks, schools, pubs, Second Life, Livestream.com, Zoom and on Facebook.
I am currently living in The Netherlands where I moved with my wife five years ago. Previously I’ve worked as…
- the director of digital strategy at Agnes Scott College,
- minister of digital community with Extravagance UCC,
- an online teacher and organizer for the Center for Progressive Renewal and The Beatitudes Society,
- chaplain at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta,
- instructional technology specialist for the Neighborhood Charter School,
- stage manager for over a dozen productions,
- educational tour guide at Zoo Atlanta,
- and aerial photographer!
I am also:
The golden thread running through my life’s journey is a persistent calling to find, as Frederick Buechner describes, the place where my deep gladness meets the world’s deep hunger. I hope that this offering will be one in which we can flourish and discern together how best to live into that fiercely tender calling.